- The pre-filter (typically back cover) after using for a long time, will gather some of the dust, thus affect air inlet and air purification effect. Therefore, need to use a vacuum cleaner to suck away the dust, or use a rag to clean up, or even water to wash.
- The filters,some of the filters need to be periodically exposed under sun to better maintain the purification efficiency, such as activated carbon filters.
Deodorizing filter, some brands’ odor removal filter can be water washed. Can maintain longer filter lift time by washing filters with water.
- The ion generator, generally it is built-in, does not require cleaning, ion generator with good quality can , it’s efficiency are high.
4. Air purifier dust filter dust collection plates need regular cleaning, general cleaning once a week. Wash dust filter or collection plates with soap, install it after they are dry to keep the airflow smooth and sanitation.
- Need to clean fan or electrode when they accumulate certain amount of dust. General maintenance every six months. Use long-haired brush to remove dust on fan or electrodes. When the air purifier is not in use, should clean it and then packed into the box, stored in a ventilated, dry place. Usually should pay attention to moisture, so as not to reduce the efficiency due to damp or damaged.